We just made history as the first progressive/left party to get on the ballot in North Carolina since the 1980s. Please donate now to help ensure we get our message out to thousands of people. The time is now to educate and recruit.
As of March 27, 2018, the North Carolina Green Party (NCGP) is a ballot-qualified party. That means we have ballot access—we’ll be able to run Greens as Greens for all levels of office, and North Carolina voters can now register to vote as Greens. Now that we have a ballot line it is essential that we get the word out.
The Green Party of the United States has given us a $5,000 grant to help with our ballot efforts. Let's double our impact and raise another $5,000! We will use these funds to spread the word that Green Party is now on the ballot, to hire organizers, and help cover candidate filing fees.
Please donate now to fund our ballot-access education, outreach, and candidate development. We will continue making history with your help!
1) I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2) This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
3) This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4) This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
5) This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
6) The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
7) I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.