The payment field on the left is for making a onetime donation. This is not the page where party members sign up to pay dues. (If you'd like to sign up to become a NC Green Party member, please do so at our Membership Page.
This donation page is for supporters who are not ready to become dues-paying members or who live out-of-state and for members who wish to make an additional contribution on top of their dues.
Click here to set up a recurring donation via PayPal.
Donate by Check
- Make checks payable to "North Carolina Green Party."
- Include 1) your occupation and 2) the name of your employer. This information is required by state and federal election law.
- Mail personal checks (we do not accept business checks) to:
146 Robert Alston Jr. Dr.
Pittsboro, NC 27312
- I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
- This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
- The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
- I understand that my donation processed on this page is going to the NCGP, not directly to a particular candidate's political committee.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.