Donate to Our Candidate Drive
Your donation to the NCGP's Candidate Drive will help us fund outreach and events and cover candidate filing fees, and it will help us build a legacy of strong, movement-focused campaigns in North Carolina now and in the years to come.
Donate to help us reach our goal of $1,000. Also sign up to volunteer for our campaigns! We're recruiting 80 canvassers and 80 phonebankers, as well as volunteers for design, writing, event planning, social media, and data entry.
- I, the contributor, am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not being made by a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- This contribution is not being made by an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not being made by a PAC associated with a for-profit corporation.
- This contribution is not being made by a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent or by any of the following: a registered federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, on behalf of a foreign agent, or on behalf of an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists.
- The funds I, the contributor, am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I understand that donations are nonrefundable.
- I understand that my donation processed on this page is going to the NCGP, not directly to a particular candidate's political committee.
Note: Campaign finance law requires that political parties report the profession and employer of each donor. If you do not have an employer or are retired, put "retired" or "unemployed," and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" as your employer and describe your occupation. State campaign finance law limits donations from individuals to the North Carolina Green Party to $5,100 per election. Only residents of North Carolina may become members of the NCGP. However residency is not required for donations.